Why Choose Us
Our EIN Filing Service is Fast, Friendly and Affordable
One of the main benefits of using GetTaxIDNumbers.com for your filing needs is that our services are completely a
la carte. A client doesn't have to opt for an expensive package that includes every imaginable accoutrement to the
formation of a new company. Our core business model is acting as your Third Party Designee to help you obtain a Tax
ID Number from the government in a timely manner.
- When you choose to file a new Tax ID Number with us you can be sure to receive you're your EIN in a timely manner. With our Rush Delivery option you will receive your EIN via email within as little as 1 - 4 business days.
- Why go at a process alone that can be complicated and time consuming? Allow us to help you in the filing of your Tax ID Number and get your new business up and running fast without any errors on your SS-4 Application Form.
- Why pay a law firm up to $350 to get a Tax ID Number when we can offer you the same service for a fraction of this cost? We act as your third party designee and will obtain your Tax Identification Number from the IRS on your behalf in as little as 60 minutes depending on your delivery needs. Immediately following the issuance of your Federal Tax ID Number our third party designee status ends.
- Our customer support agents are standing by waiting to assist you with your SS 4 Form Application. We can help you determine exactly what business entity type you need and our EIN Assistant has a built-in business name conflict checker to make sure your name is available for registration in the state in which you reside.
- We file hundreds of Tax ID Numbers each and every day. Our experience speaks for itself and we work extremely hard to make sure your application is 100% accurate including no errors.
Experienced Tax ID Filing Specialists
We operate in a specialty niche where experience counts. We're happy to help you obtain your new EIN Number. Simply click
the button below and complete your Tax ID Application in less than 5 minutes.